Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ absolutely awesome place! Surfboard-rent with very faire prices, super kind staff. its a must go for everyone. ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ I didn't like this hostel. (french) staff couldn't speak proper english. Wifi available, but only at to the reception/desk. Small kitchen. Bathroom didn't look clean, and the toilet was broken at my room, so I had to go 3 floors down for a toilet. Room is ok, and personal lockers are available. Location is great though, very close to the beach. I can imagine people enjoy it here, but I just had some bad experiences, and fled to another (great) hostel. free trips available, but i didn't do any. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Great Hostel , staff is very friendly, close to the Beach , rooms are good;) ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Stefan Austria