Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not very clean and poor kitchen facilities. But if you want to party in Waikiki, it's a good place to stay. 300m from the beach. ”
- 07 May 2013 Kathleen Germany
- “ 2 of the employees was chatting with young ladies who were drunk and loud and you dont get to close yr windows here,, very annoying when the staff is the ones partying on the streets at night and you cant sleep.. 2 white guys, for the hostels sake,, fire them,, 1 of them is soo strict also short guy short brown hair... the woman wo work here are great and the beach is a 2 minute walk away,, Waikiki beach OMG if u want a good sleep here, you need a private room maybe ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Evan Canada
- “ + Good location, + Good Room and Facilities - Almost Everything was good but problem was with Wi-Fi on top flor - No Elevator ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ Hostel was not what it described on Internet. Bathroom was bad. Felt like back in the college dorms. Place need to put more attention on cleanliness. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Henry USA
- “ Completely forgot to write this when I got back! The hostel is great. It's very laid back and the employees are very cool and friendly. If you're staying during a weekend plan to do an excursion. I got to see the east coast of Oahu and get to know some of the people I was staying with. The location seems iffy at first because the entrance is a side street between two really nice hotels, but it's within walking distance to everything and was all very, very safe. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Jessica USA
- “ I tried 3 different hostels on my stay in Oahu! This was the only one where there is someone in the reception 24h, the matress were good condition, shleves in the room and toilet to leave your stuffs, individual closet with space for lockers (bring your won), and electronic card to acces de room! By the way, I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm! Sheets and pillow case are not stowed in a clean area, 1$ to rent a towel! Very good location, not noisy at night! ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Anonymous Brazil