Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Waikiki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great service, pretty clean, awesome location ”
- 11 May 2013 Lauren Australia
- “ The hostel is ideally located (right by Wakiki beach), staff is efficient and welcoming, however we were not happy with our private room with an old creaking bed and worn out mattress, and a poorly cleaned and maintained bathroom. Also the street is very noisy with people shouting out insults in the middle of the night. Overall we did not get much sleep, so I would recommend this hostels only for party-goers who can sleep no matter what, not for hickers who need to recover from their sightseeing ”
- 08 May 2013 Fabienne France
- “ Not very clean and poor kitchen facilities. But if you want to party in Waikiki, it's a good place to stay. 300m from the beach. ”
- 07 May 2013 Kathleen Germany
- “ 2 of the employees was chatting with young ladies who were drunk and loud and you dont get to close yr windows here,, very annoying when the staff is the ones partying on the streets at night and you cant sleep.. 2 white guys, for the hostels sake,, fire them,, 1 of them is soo strict also short guy short brown hair... the woman wo work here are great and the beach is a 2 minute walk away,, Waikiki beach OMG if u want a good sleep here, you need a private room maybe ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Evan Canada
- “ + Good location, + Good Room and Facilities - Almost Everything was good but problem was with Wi-Fi on top flor - No Elevator ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Slovakia