Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. Very clean, located in one of the best areas in Auckland and very friendly staff. I definitely recommend. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Alline New Zealand
- “ I stayed only two nights there but immediately fell in love with the hostel. The atmosphere is great, not a huge party hostel, great people are staying there. The building is lovely, old villa with cosy living area, garden, a fully equipped kitchen, very comfortable beds in the rooms, lockers. The bathrooms are a bit small. Staff is super helpful and friendly. The neighborhood is good, some bars/cafes/shops around and in about 15 min you get to the city center (walking). Would definitely stay ag ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I have stayed here twice now and both times I've had excellent service. It's a very central location n easy to get around with the friendliest staff. It also attracts lovely ppl. I've stayed in both a single room (my preference ) and a five bed female dorm; I can't recommend it highly enough. ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Ruthie
“ I would easily stay here again! ”
Thanks for the great comment, Enjoy and Nz see you soon!
- 23 Nov 2014 Anonymous
“ A really nice place. Has everything you need and the location is super!
Would recommend this place except the issue of the internet. You have to pay for it with a hourly or daily deal but it is very! slow. I wonder why they can't manage this when you even have to pay for internet in recent times (that I really do not understand, btw) and nontheless you hardy can skype! ”
Thanks for taking time to leave us a review, We have since had a new provider due to customer feedback. So next time you are in Auckland please look us up, as you will notice a big change.
- 27 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany