Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I felt welcome. The kitchen was clean and tidy. ”
- 15 Dec 2016 John Canada
- “ Good location. Really well equipped kitchen. Not so clean toilets. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ Ponsonby is a great neighbourhood for bars and restaurants. I stayed in a small single private room which was clean and comfortable. ”
- 11 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Average price for average hostel. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We only stayed at Ponsonby for one evening, arriving rather late but I cannot fault the small experience that we had. The one member of staff we met was lovely and very accommodating to our slightly earlier than planned check-in and to our early check out time the following morning. The room was small but not cramped with a comfy bunk-bed. The bathroom was just around the corner from our room and we shared it with around three or four other people so it was never a struggle to get in there. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The staff did not know anything about the city and had to look everything up online. The facilities were dirty and the stove barely worked. The room was very hot without air conditioning. The wifi is not free. Except they have a community computer. It was located on the top of a giant hill and there wasn't a lot to see on that side of town. ”
- 23 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA