Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved it so much we stayed there twice - once at the start of our trip and again at the end! All the front desk staff were super helpful with directions and suggestions for places to eat and sightsee. Would definitely recommend! ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Rebecca USA
- “ The staff is really helpful and laid back. People in the dorms were considerate and great People to meet. If you want to stay away from high-rise, queen street hostels this is your place. Great times ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Lukas Germany
- “ Great staff, excellent location, pleasant facility in an old home feeling building. Staff was responsive to needs, and offered excellent advice about the local area. ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Mark USA
- “ Since it was my kinda first stay at a hostel I might not be the one with a lot of comparison and earlier experiences, but I must say this was a great hostel. Clean kitchen, nice neighbourhood close to the city centre and Victoria park in one direction, and the two coolest streets I've seen in a while in the other direction (Ponsonby and K'road). Really nice garden with barbecue every other night and nice staff as well. I would definitely recommend this hostel to you guys. ”
- 05 Jan 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Very clean and facilities in great condition. The new paint job looks really nice. ”
- 19 Dec 2012 Michele Australia