Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had soms issue with reservarions, we reserved a room for 4 persons but 1 couldn't Make it. No problem so far, we pa,id for 4 persons, but when we entered the room 1 bed was already rented to someone else. We only received 3 beds, so why pay for 4, but the hostel didn't accept a refund and just double rented the bed. I will not Go there again, this is my First issue at a hostel. ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Kris Belgium
- “ Everything is nice, staffs are kind, but there's just one toilet and one place for shower in the floor i live (first floor), and the kitchen is a bit tiny....btw the bakery across from the street is nice and they have 50% off discount everyday after 19:00 :P ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Hostel muito bom. O pessoal bem educado e que nos ajudaram muito. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Marina Brazil
- “ Everything was perfect. ”
- 28 Oct 2015 Anonymous Panama
- “ I got to stay with 7 other people in the room and 6 of them were guys, REALLY STINKY guys. It was quite disgusting, actually. One of them paraded around in boxers... Not good. Other than that, the room was quite clean, the bed comfortable enough and the personalized light and USB chargers were a great idea. Also, the locker was quite big and since I only stayed for a night, it was more than enough. Don't forget to bring your lock and earplugs! The receptionist was really friendly, btw! ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Perfect location, right down the street from the train station, 10 minutes from the palais des papes and across from a cheap boulangerie! Privacy in dorms which is nice, but wifi is pretty spotty. Bar very cheap and happy hour even cheaper! Such friendly staff who are very helpful in planning your stay! Definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada