Pop Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is amazing, staff is friendly, and atmosphere and decor are modern and welcoming. A couple of major drawbacks for me: 1) the wifi did not work in my room (or really anywhere outside the reception area, which closed at midnight!); I had to sit on the stairwell to browse the net. 2) hot water issues in one bathroom, though new ones were being built. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Anonymous Kosovo
- “ I am sorry, but anything good about this hostel is cancelled out by the bitchy woman and the BEDBUG infestation! Avoid if you dont want BEDBUGS!!!!! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ First off, great location, right beside Roma Termini train station, which makes it very easy to access. Rooms are fairly large, didn't feel cramped at all. Relatively clean. There is no a/c and it gets quite hot in the room, and the shower in the bathroom clogged occasionally, but it wasn't anything too serious. Overall recommended, would stay here again. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada