Pop Inn Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms don't have locks and the front door was constantly unlocked. The staff are only available during the daytime since the common lounge is only open 10am-10pm so if you accidentally lock yourself out as my friend managed to do, you will have to wait until next morning. The rooms and washroom (shared with 16 people!) are not the cleanest and had no toilet paper available at one point. Wifi does not reach the rooms. They also billed my card me an extra 40 euros after my balance was fully paid. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ good value for money, i used this hotel for my last day before catching my flight back home. it is just in front of the bus stop for the airport shuttle and in front of the train station. so it was very fast to get to the airport. the guy at te reception was great, i realized i forgot my camera in a museum when i got tho the hostel, he called the museum and made sure they waited for me to pick it up. ”
- 07 Dec 2014 ARTURO Mexico
- “ The staff was helpful but the reception was closed nearly every time we needed wifi, which unfortunately was only available in the reception area. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Ben
- “ Very good location because of the metro station lthough we were put off by the entrance downstairs and numerous homeless people lining the streets. . Staff were helpful and the place was relatively clean except for the bed bug bites I received staying in a private room. If it weren't for the bites I would have highly recommended this place. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Chelsea