Port Campbell Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was new and clean with excellent modern kitchen. My only comment would be that toilets and shower cubicles are accessible straight from the corridor with no wall in between. This feels a bit odd, as the cubicles are not closed to the floor and to the ceiling and people in the corridor are passing by the toilets that are just being used. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Irena Australia
- “ very nice and very good ”
- 20 Mar 2013 YukYan Hong Kong
- “ Good relation quality price and good staff ”
- 06 Feb 2013 laetitia France
“ I rode a motorcycle from Melbourne out to here and it was a perfect stopping point for me. The facilities are very clean and there are some good restaurants in the area all within walking distance. There is a little beach and port down the street which is pretty cool to see. I would stay again. ”
Allen - great review. Good on ya', cobber! From Tony, Bec and the rest of our small (but dedicated. And enthusiastic. And energised. And enabled. And PUMPED!) team of Folks-Who-Work-Behind-The-Scenes.
- 15 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA