Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very nice hostel, conveniently located close to the carmelit "metro". i found it a bit strange that the door rooms have no locks, you only need to get through a door downstairs and you can access any room, where there are no lockers... but all valuables can be checked in at the reception desk so i had no problems. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ I liked my stay here. Good location near train station, subway, and German Colony. A few cafes/restaurants were nearby. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. Also, I hated the charges for breakfast AND towels. I felt very nickel and dimed. I understand paying a low price for a dorm bed and then adding on services that I want, but I wish that at least a towel would had been included for free... Overall, I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it. Good location and nice staff. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ An excellent property for its money. A spacious dorm (25$ per night) with a private shower room, two very nice common rooms with soft armchairs for socializing, a private open-air garden with tables and chairs, Internet room with 3 public computers (that is important to me), and exceptionally friendly girl Johana at the reception. Recommended! ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ The hostel is perfectly located to make trips to surrounding cities and national parks, 2 min walk to the cable car to the city centre. Staff is really friendly and helpful, give out a map and explanations of Haifa as well as the surrounding neighbourhood. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ i´m happy to use this kind of service-package from Hostel PORT INN in Haifa. Staff said to me: I´m welcome. That says more than to write comments here. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Mike Germany