Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is perfectly located to make trips to surrounding cities and national parks, 2 min walk to the cable car to the city centre. Staff is really friendly and helpful, give out a map and explanations of Haifa as well as the surrounding neighbourhood. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ i´m happy to use this kind of service-package from Hostel PORT INN in Haifa. Staff said to me: I´m welcome. That says more than to write comments here. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Mike Germany
- “ A really nice hostel, one of the cleanest we've seen so far. They have a nice garden, lounge and free Internet. Staff is very nice and helpful. If you're going to Haifa this is the place to stay. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Though the location is only OK, this hostel more than makes up for it with friendly and informative staff that are always willing to help as well as a warm and relaxed atmosphere and affordable prices. Of all the hostels I've been to, this one takes the cake for having the most helpful (and eager to do so!) staff. ”
- 25 Dec 2012 Evan USA