Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I do love this hostel, and the staff helped me a lot to find the best way to Baha'i Garden and Tiberias! ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ you get where you pay for ”
- 16 May 2014 Tituss Netherlands
- “ Excellent hostel with a very good location. It was clean and peaceful, deifintely not a party hostel. It has a very cosy garden where you can enjoy your morning coffee or chat with other visitors. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous Estonia
- “ very nice hostel, conveniently located close to the carmelit "metro". i found it a bit strange that the door rooms have no locks, you only need to get through a door downstairs and you can access any room, where there are no lockers... but all valuables can be checked in at the reception desk so i had no problems. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Anonymous Italy