Port Macquarie Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostal, pretty small and with a good atmosphere!! Collin from the staff welcomed us in a really nice way and gave us really good tips! ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Italy
“ We stayed for two weeks in this hostel. It was the best hostel weve been in Australie. The staff was very friendly and the beds and the showers are very clean and comfortable.
It feels like home this hostel. The hostel is very clean.
The hostel is very close to the supermarket and there is a pick up bus how takes you to the beach, even the beach is not very far away from the hostel.
Jose and Marrit ”
Hi girls, it was a pleasure having you in the hostel :-) Enjoy the rest of your travels and come back anytime!
- 15 Jan 2014 Marrit Netherlands
- “ The Backpackers in Port is a nice and small hostel with a comfortable lounge room. Baths are really clean and new; kitchen is big enough. Unfortunately, Wifi and Internet are not free. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous Germany