Port Macquarie Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed staying here! It is a really cozy hostel, and it has the greatest staff 😁 Loved the pancakes we got every morning 😀 Highly recommended ”
- 28 Feb 2018 Anonymous Norway
- “ Quirky old house, one of the oldest in the city. Decent pool and social area outside. The parking was quite challenging on the site with very narrow driveway backing onto a major roadway. There was option to pay in my home currency, but the exchange rate was quite bad so I don't recommend this option. The room was quite small and cramped for what it was with only one power socket. Internet was the best here out of all the hostels on the trip. ”
- 09 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I highly recommend staying at this hostel! It's well sized, friendly, cozy and a very warm warm place. One of the things that makes it awesome is the manager who made me feel really welcome, the well eqiuped kitchen and pool plus all the fun activities. ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous Sweden