Porta Vescovo B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Owner Paola and her dog milky made us feel so welcome. Everything was just perfect. Thank you. ”
- 04 Oct 2012 Anonymous Finland
- “ Paola was an amazing host. She provided helpful tips to go about the town. Her restaurant recommendations for both Verona and Venice were excellent for both taste and value. Also, her breakfasts were generous. She has this super chill white dog called Michi that will hang out with you while Paola prepares breakfast. As for the room, we rented in late July so it was a little hot without air conditioning. We also had some mosquito issues at night so bring your bug repellent. ”
- 20 Jul 2012 Jackson
- “ Cosy environment, we feel good in our stay and the owner was fantastic ”
- 19 May 2012 Anonymous Italy