Portal del Sur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Do not stay at this hostel, it has some sort of bugs, and now i have them in my apartement. We have to pay LOADS to get them removed ”
- 19 Feb 2013 Lina Norway
- “ Great hostel, great location, especially for orientating yourself when you have just arrived. Beautiful private room. Helpful and friendly staff. Very safe. The only disappointment was that the free activities weren't on at the weekend. Otherwise, a strong recommendation. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel has a good location, is located in the city center, with activities all days helping to meet everyone in the hostel. The shared bathrooms are clean, the rooms are very comfortable mattresses, have locker for each person. Breakfast is good, for the price you pay. En general el hostel es muy bueno, tiene un sentimiento hogareño. The only part I did not like was the front desk, the guy who checked us in did not have the best service attitude, constantly looked angry ”
- 12 Oct 2012 Mauricio Costa Rican