Portal del Sur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel. Great location, extremely easy to get to from EZE airport (#8 bus), 2nd floor public lounge and rooftop bar really encourage socialization. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only complaint is water kept getting everywhere in the private bathroom in room, shower likes to blast everywhere. Otherwise, very happy!! ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Building was beautiful and hostel easy to find. Location was good, short distance to metro. But... Kitchen was really small and you will need lots of imagination if you want to make food there... Whole hostel smells mold (exept roof terance).... If you have had problems with mold and get symptoms from it this is not hostel for you!! ”
- 18 Feb 2016 Laura Finland
- “ The wi-fi should be better... Depending on the place you are, it works well, not so well, or bad... I like the hostel and I intend to go back. ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Hostel for those who'd chose aesthetics over amenities. The building is GORGEOUS, marble stairs, tile floors, open layout... that said, the bathrooms were ancient, there were nowhere near enough toilets/showers, and the doors literally only opened halfway (to the point I had to take my backpack off to get through). Also we had to ask for a ladder for the top bunk. Weird. Anyway, great staff, all spoke English. Very helpful; booked a taxi for me. Shared key for each room was a little annoying. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA