Portal del Sur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel for those who'd chose aesthetics over amenities. The building is GORGEOUS, marble stairs, tile floors, open layout... that said, the bathrooms were ancient, there were nowhere near enough toilets/showers, and the doors literally only opened halfway (to the point I had to take my backpack off to get through). Also we had to ask for a ladder for the top bunk. Weird. Anyway, great staff, all spoke English. Very helpful; booked a taxi for me. Shared key for each room was a little annoying. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good. Breakfast could be better though, the sweet beagles weren't very nice ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Shujun
- “ Great service from the staff at all times, even before my arrival. It's in a great location. I will be going back. Thank you very much again guys! ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Anonymous Peru