Porto Alive Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A perfect Hostel with kind staff and great location. Recommended! ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ They didn't do my laundry well enough, even though I gave them instructions. It was dirty and still damp nearly 3 days after payment, which caused me unnecessary problems. And the hostel were not heated properly for the season. These drawbacks aside, it's a nice place to stay in Porto and the staff were always friendly. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ Everything was great (location, staff, cleanliness, etc) except for one thing: the breakfast was not good! ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Emily Belgium
- “ No credit card ”
- 15 May 2013 Matias Italy
- “ Thank you very much Joanna for all suggetions what to visit in Porto and near Porto! I like very much your hostel first of all for the perfect location and atmosphere! Will definitely come back to you. ”
- 16 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Super great location! The staff were also very helpful: they carried my suitcase up to my room for me and helped me find my slightly hidden bus station near Casa da Música. My private double room was HUGE and had a balcony, and the bed was actually comfy! ”
- 04 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada