Porto Alive Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There was so awesome!!! If I go to Porto again, I will book again!!! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ staff was very friendly and nice. ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ This hostel is super nice, I've spent 5 nights there and I've loved it! The staff are really kind, they help you in every single thing you need, and they always greet you with a smile! The living room is lovely, and also the patio. Everything was very clean, and the mattress was really confortable. The breakfast consists of toast with jam and butter, cereals, milk (with chocolat or with coffee) and juice, and you can eat as much as you want. And the location is the best, just in the city center. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 María Spain