Porto Alive Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Positives: Security is really good | Everything is clean and works, it has everything a traveler needs | The hostels has good connections to activity organisations | The location is great, directly in the city centre | The hostel is very cheap //\ Negatives: 10 people in 1 dorm is a lot, you might wake up early | Not everything works perfectly | The breakfast was very poor | The communal room was not often used. I feel like I would have met more people in a different hostel. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The hostel was great. Nice big rooms, beds were comfortable and you couldn't beat the location. There's only two bathroom and showers for the entire floor though and breakfast consisted on corn flakes... I was pretty disappointed with that aspect. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Laut und hellhörig! ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Michael Germany