Porto Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice Hostel :-) ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous Bangladesh
- “ Definetely one of the best hostels i´ve been. The staff way really friendly, and helpful! They knew everything about Porto!! And offered a great service. The kitchen was really clean and confortable. The dorms are really small, but it should'nt be a problem if u are the whole time walking around the city. The only problem i had was the mattress.. It was an old one. Not so good for the back, but i guess i just had back luck. The second time i got a better one. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Good for position but the common bathroom is dirty, the door doesn't close and the water of shower was always cold. ”
- 19 Mar 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ The place was awesome, We had a 4 bedroom room to ourselves in the end (3 of us) which was awesome and free of any bugs. They were undergoing some renovations so that was a bit annoying, but I have a feeling it's because of being November, in the summer months I'm sure it's great. The location was very central, but a fairly expensive area so be aware that the prices for food are not what they are in other parts of Porto. Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay! ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Needs more outlets. Wifi works well in rooms. Excellent staff. Very friendly and helpful. Good free breakfast. Good location near São Bento station, just be aware of the hills! ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA