Porto Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was awesome, We had a 4 bedroom room to ourselves in the end (3 of us) which was awesome and free of any bugs. They were undergoing some renovations so that was a bit annoying, but I have a feeling it's because of being November, in the summer months I'm sure it's great. The location was very central, but a fairly expensive area so be aware that the prices for food are not what they are in other parts of Porto. Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay! ”
- 17 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Needs more outlets. Wifi works well in rooms. Excellent staff. Very friendly and helpful. Good free breakfast. Good location near São Bento station, just be aware of the hills! ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great experience in this hostel. The personel was awesome and very kind and helpful. The price was excellent for the service and conditions offered. Would definitely come back again!! ”
- 07 Dec 2013 Anonymous Albania