Porto Downtown Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's very well spotted. The staff was especially friendly. The bathrooms/showers were not the best, but my experience in that hostel was great. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very nice hostel; super nice staff; very good breakfast, as much as you want, toast, cornflakes, butter, jam, cheese, ham, coffee, milk, juice,...; located in the very heart of the city, you can reach everything by foot; really well equiped kitchen; nice living- and bed- rooms. Enjoyed our stay here very much! ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Jule Germany
- “ Great hostel. Great staff, good wifi, good breakfast (for 2 euros). 100% recomendable ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Unfortunately we got a room facing one of the bar streets just above a club/bar so it was really loud even with the windows closed. We booked a private room with shared bathroom. At first the room looked really clean and spacious (we even had a littel balcony) but with a closer look it wasn't that clean. Our carbet wasn't hovered in rhovered in forever and dust everywhere. The bathrooms were poorly cleaned every morning and there was molt everywhere! The bathrooms should be cleaned twice a day! ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good hostel, Clean, central, free Breakfast included. Just Staff seems to be a Bit overwhelmed ... ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany