Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A friend and I booked this spot last minute through hostels.com for ~50 euro/night for a 2 twin room. The rooms were spacious and clean, private bath with shower, ac, etc. Definitely a great value, but this seemed to be a party spot! every night they had bands playing in the courtyard right outside late into the night. There wasn't much sound-proofing, so not the best place to stay if you want to get to bed before 1am to get at it early the next day. Overall I'm not sure I'd stay there again. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Adam USA
- “ Food in the restaurant of the hostel was bad and staff did not care about youngsters partying loudly inside the hostel even if an elderly lady came to say she could not sleep. ”
- 22 May 2014 pijatta Finland
- “ Internet connection at night was poor... cleanliness of bathroom could have been improved. Overall, very happy with the experience. ”
- 13 May 2013 Alexander USA