Porto Spot Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The toilets smells really bad and were never cleaned. ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel is very modern and has a great common space and dining area both inside and outside. The traditional dinners served nightly are delicious and a great way to meet people. One thing I found odd is that they have a common bathroom for men, women, and children. Despite this, they were fairly clean and never crowded. The location is a bit out of the way (approx. 15 mins walk to the city centre and all the sites). It's easy in the morning, but the uphill walk at the end of the day is tough! ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ It was very comfortable as a female traveler. It was great to share with people of various ages and familes. Though a bit loud when its hot at night with the windows open. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A very cosy and nice hostel. I stayed in a 4-bed dorm, which was very comfortable. There was a locked cupboard under your bed where you can easily and securely store your stuff. The dinner there was absolutely delcious, I really recommend signing up for that as well. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous Estonia