Porto Wine Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was an excellent hostel! I don't find anything to complain about. Location, atmosphere and staff could not be better. I will be back! ♡ ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Helena
- “ The only negative of our stay was that there was only a curtain to cover the bathroom light, and didnt works well, so it was hard to sleep well. There was also a lot of noise from the outside ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Andrea Spain
- “ Great staff - the people at the reception are very friendly and supportive. The hostel has a central location, there is a happy hour for wine each day and you can get a glass of wine for 1 euro or 1,5 euro! Our room was very clean, the bathroom also. The beds are very comfortable. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Vyara Bulgaria
- “ very central hostel, friendly staff, clean, lovely lounge area with 2 pc's. next to a park. I enjoyed my stay there. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Lionel South Africa
- “ easy to find . nice place to stay , kind reception staff there is. its so nice memory for me. when i go porto again if i can iwill stay there . ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea