Porto Wine Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was very willing to help. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Tomas Czech Republic
- “ It's a really gorgeous place, love how the room is so bright and pretty, and also the themed concept! Really friendly staff too :) ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Good location, a bit of a steep walk from Sao Bento. Toilet and shower could be cleaner. It's a pity there's only 1 shower and 1 toilet for 12 people on the highest floor. Staff is OK. The only thing I really don't like about my stay is that my clothes hanger including my pink travellers towel was stolen from my room. I don't believe it was the guy in my room. I asked the staff and they asked the cleaning lady. She said she didn't take it. It's not just the towel, it's the hanger for travels. ”
- 08 May 2013 Rozemarie Netherlands