Porto Wine Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was very willing to help. ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Tomas Czech Republic
- “ It's a really gorgeous place, love how the room is so bright and pretty, and also the themed concept! Really friendly staff too :) ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Good location, a bit of a steep walk from Sao Bento. Toilet and shower could be cleaner. It's a pity there's only 1 shower and 1 toilet for 12 people on the highest floor. Staff is OK. The only thing I really don't like about my stay is that my clothes hanger including my pink travellers towel was stolen from my room. I don't believe it was the guy in my room. I asked the staff and they asked the cleaning lady. She said she didn't take it. It's not just the towel, it's the hanger for travels. ”
- 08 May 2013 Rozemarie Netherlands
- “ staffs are very kind and helpful. they always helped me. they can use english very fluently. everything was excellent except somethings. first, there are lots of flies in my dormitory. i don't like insects. second, breakfast is not included and it costs 2.5euros. third, it's little bit far from douro river and ben santo station. it takes 25minutes and 15 minutes by walk. but it's very close to lello library and cle~tower, it takes 3 minutes by walk. in my conclusion it's value for money:) ”
- 01 May 2013 Anonymous South Korea