Posada del Abuelito
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was super helpful and the hotel is just cosy and beautiful. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Jaime Mexico
- “ This hostel is very beautiful. I could live there. It had a fire at night. The decor is marvelous. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Sharon USA
- “ If you ever stay at this hostel, it will kind of kill your journey, cause you won't find anything good like that:) The atmosphere, the staff the amazing Breakfast with homemade Jam, incredible coffee straight from Oaxaca and plenty more. The Showers are Clean and actually hot if you want. The rooms very nice and you hardly hear anything from the outside, and if you want you can really darken them. Plan some time there, cause the city is worth it and this hostel is the perfect place to stay! ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Matthias Austria
- “ Very very beautiful, peacefull and nice place. Not exactly in the center, like 10-15 min walk, but very easy to find. and very nice atmosphere for that price!! they also offer trips directly from the hostel, so you dont have to worry about anything ”
- 16 Nov 2015 Anonymous Bulgaria
- “ A bit far from the city but nice facilities with a big open central courtyard. A nice place to relax and meet other travelers. Nice kitchen and clean bathrooms. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA