Posada del Abuelito
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It´s a bit walk to the main street (10 minutes) but that´s ok. Very nice hostel - a bit like camping - but very cool. They even have a fireplace in the living room as it can gets very cold at night - thick blankets are provided. ”
- 23 May 2014 Nathalie Germany
- “ Awesome hostel. Everything explained very well on arrival and good tips about good places to eat/drink in town. Nice, social vibe which the staff help to foster. Never a queue for shared baths. Great breakfast! Very quiet at night and the room had shutters which madd it hard to get out of bed as they kept out the light so well! P.S. kitten/puppy loverd might get a nice surprise if they stay here... ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Everything was great! Clean rooms, clean bathroom and nice breakfast, very pretty hostel. ”
- 11 Mar 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Great place... keep up the good work !!! extremely helpful and knowledgeable stuffs. Great breakfast.. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ All the great reviews are right on target - friendly, relaxed atmosphere, incredibly helpful staff, everyone is respectful of rules and each other. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Marilinne USA
- “ I loved staying here, it is a very charming hostel, much like a home from the past. The staff were very helpful and friendly. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA