Posada del Abuelito
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good facilities, the hostel is very clean and the service is excellent. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Really nice quiet hostel, staff were great and the room was good value. The kitchen was the best and cleanest of our trip so far. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Shawn Australia
- “ We only stopped for one night on our way to Guatemala City, the staff were very nice and welcoming. The location is good, just a few blocks from Real de Guadalupe. Nice breakfast! We booked a private double with bath which was great value and had it´s own safety deposit box and plenty of blankets, it gets cold at night in San Cris. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Emelie Sweden
- “ Relax athmosphere. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It´s a bit walk to the main street (10 minutes) but that´s ok. Very nice hostel - a bit like camping - but very cool. They even have a fireplace in the living room as it can gets very cold at night - thick blankets are provided. ”
- 23 May 2014 Nathalie Germany
- “ Awesome hostel. Everything explained very well on arrival and good tips about good places to eat/drink in town. Nice, social vibe which the staff help to foster. Never a queue for shared baths. Great breakfast! Very quiet at night and the room had shutters which madd it hard to get out of bed as they kept out the light so well! P.S. kitten/puppy loverd might get a nice surprise if they stay here... ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland