Posada del Abuelito
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good facilities, the hostel is very clean and the service is excellent. ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Really nice quiet hostel, staff were great and the room was good value. The kitchen was the best and cleanest of our trip so far. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Shawn Australia
- “ We only stopped for one night on our way to Guatemala City, the staff were very nice and welcoming. The location is good, just a few blocks from Real de Guadalupe. Nice breakfast! We booked a private double with bath which was great value and had it´s own safety deposit box and plenty of blankets, it gets cold at night in San Cris. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Emelie Sweden
- “ Relax athmosphere. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It´s a bit walk to the main street (10 minutes) but that´s ok. Very nice hostel - a bit like camping - but very cool. They even have a fireplace in the living room as it can gets very cold at night - thick blankets are provided. ”
- 23 May 2014 Nathalie Germany