Posada del Abuelito
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All the great reviews are right on target - friendly, relaxed atmosphere, incredibly helpful staff, everyone is respectful of rules and each other. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Marilinne USA
- “ I loved staying here, it is a very charming hostel, much like a home from the past. The staff were very helpful and friendly. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay the only minus is that the walls are not sound proof at all, you hear every conversation and vice versa. Saying this, it is a quiet place in general with the odd bit of drumming noise from next door. Pleasant place overall. ”
- 21 May 2013 Maria Portugal
- “ Clean, quiet & superfriendly staff. ”
- 08 Jan 2013 Kyle USA
- “ It´s a charming little hostel, it was an old house and they adapted well for travelers, its clean and it has everything you need, the only issue is the walls are extremely thin, first night i got up at 7 am because everyone was waking up and you can hear everyone outside your room and there was a water truck passing by the street .second night they move us to a room close to the kitchen and the noise was worst,, if you want to meet people and san cristobal it a great place to stay. ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Tanya USA
- “ Excellent place!! Guillermo is a great host and takes care really well of the hostel. The rustic architecture of the hostel gives a special touch. The rooms are great, really confortable and well furnished, we were able to unpack everything and organize it on the shelfs. The breakfast is really good, specially their home made jam. The central area, where there is same tables, benchs and the such, is a good place for meeting people and having common dinners. I do recommend this place! ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous Brazil