Posada del Maple
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really lovely hostel (once you find it, I got a bit lost) friendly helpful staff, good internet, good breakfast and hot showers. ”
- 30 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Nice location. If you book through hostels.com they will not have your booking so confirm before you arrive... I also had to pay extra since they did not have my booking, nor my pre-payment. Anyway, nice lady that runs the place. I could not close my windows so it was quite cold. Free internet. Breakfast included. ”
- 24 Jan 2012 Marcus
- “ The Hostel is very good in an excelente location, but BE CAREFULL with the booking through this site. We reserved through hostels.com one month before and when we got there we did not have a reservation, we don't know who's fault it is. It was a BIG problem...we got only the second night in this hostel because the first night all of Quito was packed, they helped out with another hostel close by, but not as good. ”
- 07 Nov 2011 Ricardo Bruno Brazil