Posada los Mapaches
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely hostel that is run by the nicest family! Bike rental is included in your rate as well as an AMAZING breakfast. The place has a nice feel to it and even though it is on the main highway you feel like you are in the jungle. That said, the location is not quite ideal though as you can hear the occasional car or truck driving past at night which could be a problem for light sleepers. It is also a little bit of a cycle to get into town but in Tulum there is no reason to rush anywhere! ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Thanks again for everything, dont ever change, it was PERFECT! :-) ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ We loved our stay here. The owner and her son is absolutely fantastic and always has a smile on their face. The breakfast is made from scratch and different every day. The bikes you get a great way to get around in Tulum. Ane and Jannick ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Jannick Denmark
- “ Beautiful hostel, lovely owners and very handy with the breakfast/bike included! Thoroughly recommended. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Max Wales
- “ The owner is excellent! She does a great job making sure the customers get great service. ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA