Posada los Mapaches
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best Breakfast ever. We loved this hostel, the rustic feel, the fact that Chelo is an amazing host and really cares about the people who stay there. She gives a ton of information on where to go, what to eat and what to see. Very informative. Loved the fact that there were animals on the property. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Jennifer South Africa
- “ I loved this hostel! Chelo lives there, and she is a lovely, sweet older woman to treats her guests like her own children. She makes a huge plate of food for breakfast for everyone, and its really good! You will like it a lot! As for location, its directly in front of the ruins. She gives you a bicycle for free for your use during your stay. The bad, its right in front of a massive speed bump that you cant see, so there are always cars and trucks slamming into it. I recommend bringing ear plugs. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a wonderful stay with Chelo! She was so welcoming and made us feel right at home. And such a delicious breakfast to look forward to each day! Thanks Chelo for a wonderful stay at your beautiful home! ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Margaret Australia
- “ Even though the location was not the best, the service and atmosphere totally overweight the bad location - it was worth it. It felt like we stayed in a tree cottage and we loved it. Chelo and her sons were the best; they helped us out with good tips where to go and WHEN to go, and Chelo also made the most delicious breakfast ever every morning! It's a quiet place good for couples, so I wouldn't go there for partying. We had a great time! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Alexandra Sweden