Posada los Mapaches
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a wonderful stay with Chelo! She was so welcoming and made us feel right at home. And such a delicious breakfast to look forward to each day! Thanks Chelo for a wonderful stay at your beautiful home! ”
- 07 Sep 2014 Margaret Australia
- “ Even though the location was not the best, the service and atmosphere totally overweight the bad location - it was worth it. It felt like we stayed in a tree cottage and we loved it. Chelo and her sons were the best; they helped us out with good tips where to go and WHEN to go, and Chelo also made the most delicious breakfast ever every morning! It's a quiet place good for couples, so I wouldn't go there for partying. We had a great time! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Alexandra Sweden
- “ Food amazing, bicycles handy, walking distance to beach (unlike downtown), staff were friendly and helpful far beyond expectation. Very close attention to detail in keeping their guesthouse consistent, clean, and guests cared for. Excellent for couples, good chill out areas for night time socializing too. Proximity to highway not for the lightest sleepers, but the speed-bump just outside makes for great entertainment value (and a safe spot to cross with bikes)! ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Roger Canada