Posada los Mapaches
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really enjoyed our stay here. Chelo and her sons are very friendly, helpful, and we had some very interesting conversations with them. Though it's located further from restaurants than hostels in town, I think the incredible breakfasts, friendly pets, and bicycle included with the stay more than make up for the distance from town (about 2 km down the highway and there is a bike path). Highly recommend unless you 1) require AC or 2) plan to get trashed in bars (bc of the distance) ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Rebecca USA
- “ A beautiful place to spend hours only looking!! The hostess is lovely and took care of us like her children. The breakfast is amazing!! And we had bicycles to do everything around Tulum!!! ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Thiago Augusto Torres de Sa Brazil
- “ Best Breakfast ever. We loved this hostel, the rustic feel, the fact that Chelo is an amazing host and really cares about the people who stay there. She gives a ton of information on where to go, what to eat and what to see. Very informative. Loved the fact that there were animals on the property. ”
- 15 Feb 2015 Jennifer South Africa