Posh South Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Guys, I was expelled me from you hostel, at 3AM for talking to a girl in a co-ed bathroom, without a chance to explain..fine, it's your property and you can do as you please. However, I find it curious (to say the least) this happened a couple of hours after I've called police to (your) bar next door, where, I got ripped off by a particularly nasty type, working at the bar there. That dude overcharged me by at least 30%, charging me and my friends for drinks we did not order nor had. Go figure. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel is better than most hotels I've stayed in! Very new facilities that are well-kept, and the location is right on Collins Ave in the middle of the Miami Beach shopping/club district. The space is very much shared (room of 30 beds and room of 20), but there are private changing rooms and the showers have doors/curtains. Kitchen is awesome, but nobody ever uses it; roofdeck pool is even more awesome, but closes at 10pm. Free happy hour at the hotel next door every day! ”
- 23 Mar 2014 Brian USA
- “ Nice place, clean, great location, diligent staff.... Overall, 100 usd per night is definitely too much for this place... At the end, it is a hostel where you sleep with 20 or 30 more people.... ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Jose Argentina
- “ Overall is fine. But it's difficult to find the entrance of the hostel. As so many people sleep in the same room, noise in midnight can't be avoided. Btw, the deposit haven't returned to me yet. It's 14 days ago. ”
- 10 Mar 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong