Pousada de Juventude de Ponta Delgada
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would never recommend this place for anyone. It was loud, smelled strongly of smoke, and very unclean. There was mold growing up the bedroom walls. The staff were not very friendly and unfortunately had a very poor grasp of English. This made asking for directions impossible. Asking a local on the street was often more fruitful. They also have a bunch of silly rules like no food or drink in your room, you can use the kitchen but it's only open for certain hours. I wouldn't ever go here. ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Most of the staff was very helpful. It is conveniently located between a big supermarket and the city centre. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 gilberto Portugal
- “ clean enough and silent for a good night. ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous Belgium