Prague Centre Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place in Prague, not too far away from Old Town and the Bridge. Simple and perfect hostel. We were very satisfied. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Nicholas USA
- “ Too noisy sleeping was impossible to sleep ,maybe till 4:00 AM that was BAD.. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Mary USA
- “ Spacious, plain, staff was nice. They have a parking garage around the corner if you need parking. A nice little walk to Charles Bridge at night is beautiful from here. ”
- 13 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The Prague Centre Hostel was absolutely superb in every way. After staying at a few hostels along our europe trip, this one was by far the best. It was an apartment suite we stayed in with a kitchenette, 4 beds (2 put together), a fridge, dishwasher, washer, and a tub! It was the perfect amount of space for me and my 3 girlfriends. The location was perfect, we were a 3-5 minute walk from Charles bridge! When I come back to Prague, I'll be booking here again! ”
- 10 Aug 2013 Jennifer Philippines
- “ Hostel is near the center of the old town. It has 4 floors and a little elevator (2 persons, or 1 person and bag). The rooms are big and clean. We had a room for 4 people but one bed wasn't even the real bed and it was broken. In the room are coffee and tea but most of the things you need to pay if you use it. The other guests were a little noisy young people. The hostel is suited for young people. The stuff was very nice and kind. The parking place is bad cause it's far or you go in garage. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Croatia