Prague Lion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is quiet, clean and the stuff is nice, but the reception isn't available all the time. We didn't have any problems and I think the hostel is worth it's price. ”
- 28 May 2014 Jasmina Slovenia
- “ The 7 BED DORM ROOM is a BASEMENT ROOM! full with dampness( moisture) on the walls and it smell bad. Avoid booking in this room! Also there is no hot water. :( ”
- 23 May 2014 Dejan Macedonia
- “ Most quiet hostel on earth. You could not hear any type of noises at any moment even though the place was packed. I mean that as a good thing. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The main disadvantage of this hostel - lack of reception for the mot part of the day. Make sure you leave your keys when they are around, otherwise you will not get your key deposit back... ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Daria Russia