Prague Lion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 1. WiFi available 3 days out of 12. WiFi accessible in hallway on bottom floor next to reception office. Sat on floor because no chair or desk. 2. Room smelled of mildew. Mold in bathroom & cabinet. 3. No TV. Blanka said we could try to fix it ourselves. 4. Toilet leaked. 5. Coffee/tea heating pot overflowed. 6. No heat available during cold rainy days 7. Heroin addicts shooting up on outside steps. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Kathleen USA
- “ Worst hostel I have ever been. The walls are full of mold and you think you get sick with every breath! There is no lounge or kitchen or anything you would expect in a hostel. Pay a little bit more and choose another hostel! ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is well located but the premises are in very poor condition. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 maria Ireland
- “ Had my bed taken and given to someone else. Had to change beds 3 times in 4 nights. My open bag was thrown into corridor by the staff. Some stuff went missing. Manager refused to talk to me about this. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Chris England
- “ Hostel is quiet, clean and the stuff is nice, but the reception isn't available all the time. We didn't have any problems and I think the hostel is worth it's price. ”
- 28 May 2014 Jasmina Slovenia
- “ The 7 BED DORM ROOM is a BASEMENT ROOM! full with dampness( moisture) on the walls and it smell bad. Avoid booking in this room! Also there is no hot water. :( ”
- 23 May 2014 Dejan Macedonia