Prague Lion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Most quiet hostel on earth. You could not hear any type of noises at any moment even though the place was packed. I mean that as a good thing. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The main disadvantage of this hostel - lack of reception for the mot part of the day. Make sure you leave your keys when they are around, otherwise you will not get your key deposit back... ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Daria Russia
- “ The first two nights we lived in a dorm and the room was in the cellar. It was awful, no hot water and everything went wet and never dried. The floor was disgusting and it smelled wierd. The last night we upgraded to a private room for very little money and it was totally great!! We had a balcony and the room was fresh and dry. So - stay away from the cellar and everything will be absolutely fine. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Josefin Sweden