Prague Lion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 1) No hot water. 2) Lights did not work, called the manager did not answer the phone. 3)The caution of 250€ was not returned by the hostel manager. We had to called the police still no cash. If the manager will not give the money we will press charges. ”
- 25 Sep 2014 Alen Slovenia
- “ 1. WiFi available 3 days out of 12. WiFi accessible in hallway on bottom floor next to reception office. Sat on floor because no chair or desk. 2. Room smelled of mildew. Mold in bathroom & cabinet. 3. No TV. Blanka said we could try to fix it ourselves. 4. Toilet leaked. 5. Coffee/tea heating pot overflowed. 6. No heat available during cold rainy days 7. Heroin addicts shooting up on outside steps. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Kathleen USA
- “ Worst hostel I have ever been. The walls are full of mold and you think you get sick with every breath! There is no lounge or kitchen or anything you would expect in a hostel. Pay a little bit more and choose another hostel! ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany