Prague Lion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst hostel I have ever been. The walls are full of mold and you think you get sick with every breath! There is no lounge or kitchen or anything you would expect in a hostel. Pay a little bit more and choose another hostel! ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Hostel is quiet, clean and the stuff is nice, but the reception isn't available all the time. We didn't have any problems and I think the hostel is worth it's price. ”
- 28 May 2014 Jasmina Slovenia
- “ The 7 BED DORM ROOM is a BASEMENT ROOM! full with dampness( moisture) on the walls and it smell bad. Avoid booking in this room! Also there is no hot water. :( ”
- 23 May 2014 Dejan Macedonia
- “ Most quiet hostel on earth. You could not hear any type of noises at any moment even though the place was packed. I mean that as a good thing. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Argentina