Prague Lion Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is quiet, clean and the stuff is nice, but the reception isn't available all the time. We didn't have any problems and I think the hostel is worth it's price. ”
- 28 May 2014 Jasmina Slovenia
- “ The 7 BED DORM ROOM is a BASEMENT ROOM! full with dampness( moisture) on the walls and it smell bad. Avoid booking in this room! Also there is no hot water. :( ”
- 23 May 2014 Dejan Macedonia
- “ Most quiet hostel on earth. You could not hear any type of noises at any moment even though the place was packed. I mean that as a good thing. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The main disadvantage of this hostel - lack of reception for the mot part of the day. Make sure you leave your keys when they are around, otherwise you will not get your key deposit back... ”
- 30 Jul 2013 Daria Russia
- “ The first two nights we lived in a dorm and the room was in the cellar. It was awful, no hot water and everything went wet and never dried. The floor was disgusting and it smelled wierd. The last night we upgraded to a private room for very little money and it was totally great!! We had a balcony and the room was fresh and dry. So - stay away from the cellar and everything will be absolutely fine. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Josefin Sweden