Prague Old Town Appartament
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the apartment was very dark. the foyer light was out and inadequate lighting in living area. Staff kept promising us that they will fix it. It was never fixed during our 3 day stay. Sofa bed is broken and they will not fix or change even we had requested it ASAP. Fridge is barely keeping beverages cold even it is on high. There is a window with no curtain or blinds right in front of the shower! No consistent hot water for shower! Some electric outlet doesn't work. Ants everywhere! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ We'll recommend. This hostel had great location: peaceful but with only 2 minutes walk to Old Town square. Apartment we had (4 persons dorm for us three guys, same as in picture 5/10) was excellent. It was spacious and especially the bathroom was huge. We got late check-out (12 am) by just asking it (off-season trip). The place isn't too easy to find because there is no huge light signs telling "Here we are!", but just believe it is in the address given. Had to make phone call to get in. ”
- 18 Feb 2014 Ristomatti Finland
- “ Fresh and clean, so central and with it´s own kitchen. A perfect weekend at this place. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Håkan Sweden
- “ very clean room, super fast internet, very kind and helpful staff, huge bathroom and room, fully equiped- not a complaint! recomend 100%! ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Emanuelle Brazil
- “ 这一家自助游绝佳的住宿选择，物美价廉！ 首先它有非常好的地理位置，距星辰时钟步行5分钟！ 再有，她有非常好的居住条件，房间干净整洁，布置温馨，并且提供厨房。浴室与洗手间超级大。 非常适合情侣，家庭居住！ ”
- 22 Dec 2013 XIAOXIA Spain