Prague Square Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best location ever, so close to old town square! The staff were super helpful and were eager to recommend good local food eateries! Rooms are cleaned everyday as are the bathrooms. Get breakfast included. The rooms have lockers that are a good size and all have their own individual lock. Would recommend anyone to stay here. ”
- 24 Jun 2017 Aleesha Australia
- “ Very nice place located in the very heart of the Old Town. You can go sightseeing and in-between one place or another, you can always come back to hostel in case you forgot you camera or if you in a budget, to cook you own lunch. Common places are small, but nothing worrying. Staff is very helpful :) ”
- 16 Apr 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great location! Less than a 5 minute walk to the center of Old Town. If you have a room overlooking the main street out front, you can faintly hear the astronomical clock at the top of the hour. You can either buzz into the building or put in the passcode. Wifi works everywhere in the building. Big lockers in the dorm rooms. Female shower is on the 2nd floor, guys shower is on all the other floors. You get a sandwich at breakfast from the front desk.Helpful staff. Definitely recommend! ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel is in a great location; around the corner from the Old Town Square as well as a 10-minute walk from the Charles Bridge and around 20 minutes to the castle. The staff were really friendly and helpful and allowed us to have breakfast early on the day we were leaving because of our early flight. We stayed in a private twin room which was clean and well decorated. Only miniscule drawback to this hostel were the beds with very thin mattresses and pillows. A great stay overall however ”
- 29 Aug 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Third time there. Definetely not a hostel for those trying to sleep or relax or hanging out in there. I always used it as a place to Crash after Party. City Center and near pretty much everything. The bathrooms are not the best and in the 4th floor theres only one small shower. So, as i said, not the place for those seeking Hotel like hostels. ”
- 27 Aug 2016 Gabriel Brazil