Prague Square Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best location ever, so close to old town square! The staff were super helpful and were eager to recommend good local food eateries! Rooms are cleaned everyday as are the bathrooms. Get breakfast included. The rooms have lockers that are a good size and all have their own individual lock. Would recommend anyone to stay here. ”
- 24 Jun 2017 Aleesha Australia
- “ Very nice place located in the very heart of the Old Town. You can go sightseeing and in-between one place or another, you can always come back to hostel in case you forgot you camera or if you in a budget, to cook you own lunch. Common places are small, but nothing worrying. Staff is very helpful :) ”
- 16 Apr 2017 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great location! Less than a 5 minute walk to the center of Old Town. If you have a room overlooking the main street out front, you can faintly hear the astronomical clock at the top of the hour. You can either buzz into the building or put in the passcode. Wifi works everywhere in the building. Big lockers in the dorm rooms. Female shower is on the 2nd floor, guys shower is on all the other floors. You get a sandwich at breakfast from the front desk.Helpful staff. Definitely recommend! ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA