Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Anna, the owner, was super nice and even let us know the different things to do in the area. She made us coffee in the morning. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Gingerlee USA
- “ would have been nice to have a kitchen or washing machine but the woman we stayed with was lovely, just a little strict. Nice place, not really a hostel vibe though ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Amazing place!! Very cute room, home atmosphere, definitely a romantic place for couples to stay. Good location, tram stop downstairs, nice Chinese restaurant downstairs as well. Anna is a very nice old lady, offering tea to us every morning, even clean dishes for us sometimes XD. It's one of my favorite hostels now. ”
- 08 May 2015 Anonymous China