Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing hostel. Definitely will come back when I visit Prague in the near future. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Has the nicest ladies running the place! Very cute also ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay if you are in Prague!! My friend and I stayed there for 3 nights, the staff were so nice to prepare us simple but quite nice breakfast. They told us where to go and what we should see. The location is actually not bad either, it is indeed in the other side of the town but it's very close to a fortress where you can see the entire city view, and it's also not that far away from all the attraction sites, very easy to get there by trams. Quite a wonderful place to be. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anonymous China
- “ It is a nice little hostel and very near to town center. It is quiet and the lady who owns the hostel was very kind and helpful. I recommend everyone who wants to rest quietly after a tiring day in the city. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous Turkey