Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice cleane place. Normal wifi connection. Just a bit wolking form the city center ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Armenia
- “ The hostels sheats were durty and with some holes on it and the towels were so old that you coudln`t really dry yourself. The staffs were very friendly and helpful, but sometimes really noisy during the night, we could hear them, Also, the computers were located on our door, wich people could use any time and sometimes they were really noise on skype or talking to each other. I recomend the hostel if don`t have troubles to sleep in noisy places. ”
- 08 Feb 2014 Maria Flavia Brazil
- “ Well located, has free parking and a really good breakfast. Excellent value for money. The only downside might be that it doesn't really have a common room so if you're travelling alone, it's not that easy to meet other travellers. That said, I would recommend the hostel without any hesitation. ”
- 02 Dec 2013 Anonymous Croatia
- “ More of a hotel than a hostel! We had the triple room and it was tiny. Not like the pictures. There was barely space to move around. However, nothing much to complain about, considering the price. Even if it's a little further from the city centre than most other places, the walk to the market square would take only about fifteen minutes. Also you could catch minibuses to the salt mine or to Auschwitz on the main road, just 2 minutes walk from the hostel. Breakfast was awesome. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Great hostel! ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Portugal