Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great ! Great staff and great facilities ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were awesome and bathrooms were quite clean. Breakfast was included, starts at 8am each morning. Not too far from market square or trams. Wi-Fi was fast, and each bed had its own outlet, shelf, locker, etc. Wasn't much room to socialize with others in the hostel, but everything else was great! ”
- 31 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Dont buy the breakfast unless its weekend, otherwise you will pay a lot for 2 sandwichs. Nobody told us that we had to reserve the breakfast the night before, even when it says the breakfast is included in the reserve. Our first room (double) was pretty nice, them we had to check in in a twin ans it was poor quality and more expensive. Weekend breakfast is good ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Leonardo Brazil
- “ I was pleasantly surprised with low cost for a room no different than regular hotel, helpful crew, shower in the room, tv, clean kitchen .... All you need for short stay . Walking distance to old town - highly recommend! ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Jolanta
- “ Very communicative and informative. They helped set me up on two tours, the Auschwitz (WORTH IT) and the salt mines (NOT- just go yourself). Excellent laundry services; great kitchen. Optional breakfast, but it's just cold cuts and cheese- not really worth it. The wifi in my room sucked (though I was in the last one in the hall) but it was great in the kitchen. Not a socially conducive environment, but was located on top of a WWII museum with real Gestapo cells for about 2 Euro (WORTH IT). ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ More like a hotel than a hostel, so if you're looking for a party atmosphere look elsewhere. Beautiful rooms and facilities. Had a private room and it was wonderful, and incredible value for money. Only a five to ten minute walk to the Old Town. Very happy with my stay here. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Rachel Australia