Pride of Paddington
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are all friendly and very welcoming. The 2-bed twin room room are clean and spacious and the location close to Earl's Court Station is very convenient. Good value for money. ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Mogamad South Africa
- “ I was in a 4 bed female dorm and we had a tv and kitchen which was a nice surprise. They also offered mini shampoo etc. There was plenty of room. The shower door didn't close properly so you ended up with a puddle on the floor which was a pain. The bed was squeaky and you could feel the springs but it actually wasn't too uncomfortable. A bit noisy with traffic as it was on the first floor. Breakfast was very ordinary. It was a good deal overall for London. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very nice staff, good breakfast. Lot of traffic noise in the room, so I recommend ear plugs. Good mattress. No cooking nor eating equipments in the kitchen in the room. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ This place is amazing. Fantastic location, price, and people. My stay here was comfortable and great. Next time I go to Paris I will stay here. ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Henry Canada
- “ Perfect breakfast, good location, enough power sockets...perfect! ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Bathroom in deluxe en-suite was disgusting, stinky, the shower was made of PVC. The breakfast was served at 8 am. However, there was no way to get it half an hour earlier or at least a discounted room price. Never ever! Eines der schrecklichsten Hostels Londons in puncto Sauberheit. Die Wände in der Dusche waren mit grausigem PVC verkleidet, die pickig und stinkig waren. Man hat das Frühstück angeboten, aber erst ab 8:00. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous Austria