Pride of Paddington
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are all friendly and very welcoming. The 2-bed twin room room are clean and spacious and the location close to Earl's Court Station is very convenient. Good value for money. ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Mogamad South Africa
- “ I was in a 4 bed female dorm and we had a tv and kitchen which was a nice surprise. They also offered mini shampoo etc. There was plenty of room. The shower door didn't close properly so you ended up with a puddle on the floor which was a pain. The bed was squeaky and you could feel the springs but it actually wasn't too uncomfortable. A bit noisy with traffic as it was on the first floor. Breakfast was very ordinary. It was a good deal overall for London. ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very nice staff, good breakfast. Lot of traffic noise in the room, so I recommend ear plugs. Good mattress. No cooking nor eating equipments in the kitchen in the room. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Finland