Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location, there is a local sport club near the hostel. Sky train is located a little bit far, but with moto-taxi (30BHT) that is not a problem. ”
- 25 Oct 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ The hostel was very nice. The room was clean and nice, except that there was no window. The hostel staff is very nice and helped in whatever we needed. Slightly away from the city center but close to the train to the airport ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ A pretty good hostel. However, a bit far from the city centre. Not a problem if you are in Bangkok for a long time, but for shorter stays, it'll eat up your time to come and go from it. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ I stayed there for 3days. On the first day, even I arrived middnight, he welcomed me. The room, common space and bath room were very clean. IWe could get free breakfast. The problem is the location. It was a bit far from the nearest train station. It took about 5 min by taxi. It was about 50B. But the train system in Thailand was wonderful, so it was easy to go to the famous places. I like there. I go back there when I visit Bangkok next time. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Yamato Japan