Prima Base Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent place to stay in beautiful Barcelona. I was amazed to find so many facilities provided and cleanliness of this hostel. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ had a really good time here. Thanks. Met so nice people in the kitchen and had a nice talk. Everything was fine. Except the location. Actually it is not in center but there are lots of buses so it isn't very difficult to go there but the location on google map is wrong so it's hard to find it at the first time. Also there is no sign! It just looks like an ordinary small flat. Just end of the Oshimo street, there is 61. Follow the address :) Have a nice time! ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Cool place with a nice garden. Outside of the city centre but has good transport connections with buses running every 5 min. In total it takes about 30-40 min to get to any place in the city. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Anonymous Ukraine