Prima Base Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cool place with a nice garden. Outside of the city centre but has good transport connections with buses running every 5 min. In total it takes about 30-40 min to get to any place in the city. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ is good. the only bad is location. but is not very dificult find it!! ”
- 02 Jun 2013 carlos Venezuela
- “ Positives: one of the best experiences I have had in a hostel with staff friendliness Negatives: It takes about an hour to get to the major tourist attractions in Rome. I had a difficult time finding the place because it was not well labeled. The toilet seats on my floor were not screwed to the toilet, so I had to hold the toilet seat on while using the toilet to keep it from falling off. Another difficulty is that the washing machines and showers have limited hours. ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous USA