Prima Base Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Poorly working toilets - they really need to be fixed. ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ This place is quite cheap compared to others but the location is way too far from the city centre so at the end you would spend all your money on transportations to get to the touristic sites. The building is old and dirty, the stuff is not really kind and they even have an unbound dog around. The beds of the female dormitory were a shame. Of course I left immediately and found a good place near Termini even if they said they can't give money back if you book through the internet. Watch out! ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Excellent place to stay in beautiful Barcelona. I was amazed to find so many facilities provided and cleanliness of this hostel. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ had a really good time here. Thanks. Met so nice people in the kitchen and had a nice talk. Everything was fine. Except the location. Actually it is not in center but there are lots of buses so it isn't very difficult to go there but the location on google map is wrong so it's hard to find it at the first time. Also there is no sign! It just looks like an ordinary small flat. Just end of the Oshimo street, there is 61. Follow the address :) Have a nice time! ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea