Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The main complaint was regarding language and the staff.The f - word was extremely overused, on info signs about how the hostel works and by staff. The number of times it showed up was too much. It didn't feel like they were being hip and cool but just that they didn't respect me at all. The staff was less than friendly and one member clearly doesn't like their job which made me feel unwelcome. ”
- 30 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel felt more like a family home than a hostel. Very welcoming homey atmosphere. Rooms were decent. Bathroom good. Just don't like they charge extra for the breakfast kinda expensive. Pub crawlkinda expensive have to walk a bit to find some markets. Liked that there was a bus stop right in front. The best part of this hostel is the staff they really care and make sure you have maps and have a great time in Vienna! Super staff especially Diego he's one of a kind he will help you always ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Andrea Canada
- “ Very friendly staff ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Raphael France