Prince Albert Backpackers (formerly Fern Lodge)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stay a week in a 6 bed dorm ensuite, clean bathroom, very confortable bunk bed, slow but FREE WIFI, the hostel is about 10 minutes walk from downtown, free breakfast and $10 meals special for backpackers. I've really enjoyed my stay so i would like to thank the managers and staff to be so friendly, helpful and welcoming. They may not have a swimming pool and Spa but you don't need this, to enjoy Nelson. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Amazing staff, clean rooms with great showers, awesome dinner deal at the attached restaurant, incredibly environment and courtyard, convenient free bike rental, and perfect location! Couldn't have enjoyed my stay more! Thanks! ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Arielle USA
- “ The staff was very nice and kind. It seemed like that he tried to do his best for the guests. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea