Prince Albert Backpackers (formerly Fern Lodge)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Kitchen was a bit small. The movie room and patio were lovely. There were many movies to watch. The pub was nice as well. ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Their kitchen needs better equipments ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Mehry Sweden
- “ From the second you walk into this place, you are greeted by the two owners who are incredibly nice, and treat you like a friend rather than a hostel guest. It is a lovely building, and having free wi-fi, bikes, and breakfast (with waffles?!?!) is unreal. Only thing that could perhaps be improved is the kitchen area, which is a little bit small for the amount of guests. But don't let that stop you, this is a great place to stay, with owners who really are trying their best to run a hostel right. ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ In the past I've had very low expectations for hostels. Now that I've been to Prince Albert Backpackers and see how classy things can be, nothing will be the same. The hostel I'm at now doesn't have great bikes like Prince Albert, or free internet, or good, cheap dinners every night, or waffles for breakfast, or any class for that matter. Prince Albert has really set the bar high and now that we've left I'm not sure how anyone else will compare. We felt so comfortable, we stayed 2 extra days. ”
- 23 Jan 2013 Brian Canada