Princes Street Backpackers East
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No lock on the door to the dorm, and you needed a padlock for the locker. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Josephine Denmark
- “ All the doors were unlocked 24/7 and it was noicy during the nights, because of the bars downstairs. Lockers in the dorms were big, but you could open them even if they were locked... Kitchen was a bit unclean and no breakfast. You have to pay for wifi and no computers to use. Good location :) ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Fine youth hostel and pretty well-located, both close to train station, bus station, old town (Royal Mile) and eveything you needed. The Security was not perfect because everyone had access to all rooms. All in all, a nice and cheap place to stay :) ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Eva Denmark
- “ Only bad thing is that you have to go up 5 floor to get to the hostel and there is no lifts ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Fernanda Brazil
- “ Cleanest hostel I have haver been. Quite impressively, the bathrooms were always clean. Plus it has all the facilities you would need, very friendly and helpfull staff and it is set in an excelente location. Would definitely be back if I would be back in Edinburgh ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Excellent Hostel! Really good staff, thanks. ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Anonymous Mexico