Princes Street Backpackers East
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay in Edinburgh at the Princes Street Backpackers hostel. The location is quite good, the atmosphere was nice, especially with the Fringe festival in the city. The only minus would be two hour internet access only! If you use it wisely, it will last, but it depends on the length of your stay. The kitchen is well equipped and there is free tea and coffee, however, you need to buy milk separately, which is a bit unfortunate. All in all, a good stay. ”
- 24 Aug 2016 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ The staff was very nice and made me feel welcome and helped with any of my queries. However, I hadn't realised that there was a nightclub or a bar couple of stairs underneath from where I could hear music a bit too well into the room I was in. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Common room could do with a bit of refurbishing :) Shower space rulz!!! ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hostel had everything we needed. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Sophia Germany