Princes Street Backpackers East
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. No locks on rooms and lockers were a bit small, but I wasn't worried about the security of my stuff while there - the staff check for any imposters, and the clientele seem generally trustworthy. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Kaden USA
- “ Despite the bizarre decoration of the halls, it was a nice hostel. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Would of felt more comfortable if there were locks on the doors ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ No lock on the door to the dorm, and you needed a padlock for the locker. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Josephine Denmark