Princes Street Backpackers East
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No lock on the door to the dorm, and you needed a padlock for the locker. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Josephine Denmark
- “ All the doors were unlocked 24/7 and it was noicy during the nights, because of the bars downstairs. Lockers in the dorms were big, but you could open them even if they were locked... Kitchen was a bit unclean and no breakfast. You have to pay for wifi and no computers to use. Good location :) ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Fine youth hostel and pretty well-located, both close to train station, bus station, old town (Royal Mile) and eveything you needed. The Security was not perfect because everyone had access to all rooms. All in all, a nice and cheap place to stay :) ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Eva Denmark