Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was great and staff were very helpful and friendly. I'd definitely recommend it. ”
- 29 Sep 2012 Maeve
- “ Everything was great. We had a great time, and our thanks to this nice family running the place. Best hostel we stayed in Ecuador. Gregorio and Patricia from Argentina. ”
- 14 Aug 2012 Gregorio
- “ GREAT value for the money...a few blocks from the main parts of Banos. Quiet location which shuts down at 11pm, but very nicely kept and cozy! :-) Great place to get some downtime, relax during the week. ”
- 02 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ I've been to Banos twice now, and stayed in Princess Maria both times. The rooms are always very clean, showers are big and powerful with plentiful hot water, the location is excellent (just 3 blocks from the main square) and the facilities are very good (wifi, cheap use of computer, kitchen and laundry service). The staff are excellent, very friendly and always helpful and it is extremely safe. For the price it's amazing. Highly recommended. ”
- 02 Apr 2012 Neil
- “ It is simply great.=) Everything about it, kitchen, the staff, the rooms, great with tv-room. ”
- 16 Mar 2012 Rosa Maria Moelnaa