Princess Salme Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ PSI was a good experience for what it is, where is was and the price I paid. I would stay there again hands down. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant. The room was clean and everything was operational. The location is somewhat off the beaten path, there's a lady who cooks meals right outside the front door so that was different but overall not too bad. PSI is in walking distance of ATM's, food, vendors but the main strip of Z is about a 15 min walk the Fort about 10m. 3.5/5 ”
- 25 Nov 2015 Anthony USA
- “ Princess Salme Inn was a very nice place to stay during my six days in Zanzibar. The room was fine and a good breakfast was included. The location is very close to the ferry terminal and it's a ten minute walk to the Old Fort in Stone Town. Very helpful and friendly staff. Easy to find places to eat close by. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ The staff (angel and Irene) were fantastic. They were helpful in setting up our spice tour, finding a driver for our excursions to the beach and chumbe island. They even lent us a converter for our electronics. The breakfast was abundant and delicious. The room had AC which was really nice. The bathroom was clean. ”
- 10 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA