PubLove @ The Crown, Battersea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Triple decker beds were kind of scary for my friend who had a top bunk. The hostel also checked her out the day after she got there by mistake and moved her things, scaring her when she realized they were gone. Finally, there was only one plug in each room, a serious in convenience since we had early flights and wanted to set alarms to be sure we didn't miss them. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Maeve USA
- “ The hostel staff was nice and the rooms were a decent size. The hallways, however, had a weird smell as you walked through them. Things looked pretty old and a bit dirty; the place could use a little TLC. It's a little far from the center of London, but there was a bus stop right outside the hostel. There are also a lot of things to do around the neighborhood. ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Came off as more of a bar that also had a hostel above it. The bottom floor is a restaurant bar and upstairs are some rooms with beds and a shower. Lockers provided and clean facilities. No kitchen to cook in or fridge to store food. Food orders at the bar are expensive and located an hour walk from the main part of the city. Good value if your only staying short term. ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ For the price, nothing negative to say. The area is not central, but just pop in the bus 87 which stops every 10 mn day and night just in front of the hostel and you are in Trafalgar Square in 30 mn. The hostel is located in a warm pub where it is pleasant to relax. Toilets/showers OK. Code to enter the hostel area from the pub and code for the bedroom itself. Big boxes with lockers in rooms for handbags, laptops etc...Many plugs in the bedroom and in the pub. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Lilas France
- “ Free and Good breakfast but it ends too early. Also the check out is too early. Kinda hard to have a shower after/before breakfast and before check out. Clean rooms and snugly linens. Nice pub to hang out but no microwave and/or guests fridge. The staff is just so so besides the guy with the big beard and the french man (sorry, forgot their names) that were genuinely nice, friendly and helpful. Convenient location. Take a bus to vauxhall tube station (still on zone 2) ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good atmosphere, friendly staff, easy to get into Central London on buses or tube. Great pub down stairs. ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Rebecca Australia