PubLove @ The Crown, Battersea
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ there is no security cameras at the shower area in the first floor and my cell phone was stolen. The staff is great and the location as well but the rest of it is baaaad ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Diana Mexico
- “ It's nearly the worst hostel I've ever been to. In the middle of nowhere, and sleeping on a 3-floor super narrow couch challenges your survival instincts. You have to pay some part when booking, which can be a problem, as not all cards work It is quite clean though. No facilities. ”
- 09 Sep 2015 Egor Russia
- “ I spent an amazing 9 days in this hostel. The staff is absolutely amazing, they are so nice to you if you are nice to them. The cleanliness of the hostel is a mirror of the guests, so when there was a mess, it was because of the guests. It is a hostel, not a hotel, but they are really helpful and open to any questions asked. I would really go here again, as I really enjoyed the company of these fine people! I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling in the south of London :) ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Katinka Norway
- “ Triple decker beds were kind of scary for my friend who had a top bunk. The hostel also checked her out the day after she got there by mistake and moved her things, scaring her when she realized they were gone. Finally, there was only one plug in each room, a serious in convenience since we had early flights and wanted to set alarms to be sure we didn't miss them. ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Maeve USA
- “ The hostel staff was nice and the rooms were a decent size. The hallways, however, had a weird smell as you walked through them. Things looked pretty old and a bit dirty; the place could use a little TLC. It's a little far from the center of London, but there was a bus stop right outside the hostel. There are also a lot of things to do around the neighborhood. ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA